AP EPASS Fresh Application Post matric and Prematric registration started…
Engineering and other major courses admissions process is just over, Government announce online submissions dates to Epass fee reimbursement scheme to newly joined fresh students. Epass fresh scholarship online application submission for 2014-15 academic year will started from November 5 to 30 2014.
What is Epass?
EPASS means Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships. The Govt. of AP is providing financial assistance to the SC, ST, BC, PH and Economically Backward Class students (EBC), who studying post matriculation courses. AP Government offering Reimbursement of tuition fee and maintenance charges or mess charges. All Post Matric Colleges in Andhra Pradesh recognized by Government of Andhra Pradesh are eligible to scholarship scheme.
Who is eligible to epass fresh application submission?
For Epass fresh scholarship online application SC, ST categories students with parental income is Rs. Two Lakhs or below and BC, EBC, Disabled Students parental income is one lakh or below. 75 percent attendance at the end of each quarter is compulsory to every student. EBC students studying Intermediate or equivalent courses are not eligible to scholarship. epass scholarship application process has been made fully online by the AP Social Welfare Department. Under the epass online system, a student has to enter his tenth class Hall Ticket Number to retrieve his record from the SSC data base.
From this year engineering colleges fix their tuition fee as per AFRC recommendations. AP government decides to offer 35000 rupees only to engineering students. But after huge hesitation from students government decides to pat full fee reimbursement to 85 colleges in below condition students:
- All SC, ST students.
- Students, who studied Intermediate in government colleges or in private colleges with financed by the government.
- BPL students(BC and EBC) who pursed rank below-10,000 in Eamcet 2014.
For submission of Epass fresh scholarship online application student should prepare to submit following documents.
- SSC marks memo
- Marks memo of qualifying examination (for example: SSC certificate to inter students, Inter certificate to graduates and degree certificate to post graduates) and TC.
- Allotment letter of qualifying entrance exam
- Community certificate (caste certificate)
- Income Certificate issued by the MRO after 01-08-2014.(Student must upload an income certificate obtained from Meeseva center )
- Photo copy of the Ration Card
- Bonafide Certificate issued by the Principal
- Personal bank account on Student name
- Aadhaar Number of Student and his Father, Mother
- Students should have a Mobile Number for receiving OTP for registration of application
- STUDY/BONAFIDE CERTIFICATE for the last SEVEN consecutive years of Study, for the students who are native of Andhra Pradesh, Studying in institutions located in Telangana and the students who are native of Telangana, studying in institutions located in Andhra Pradesh, for confirmation of LOCAL status in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- If the student belongs to Intermediate, to register in ePASS, the student has to complete online Admission in BIE(Board of Intermediate Education) Portal by the College Principal.
Epass Post matric Scholarships fresh Registration 2014-15, Currently Degree & Intermediate Applications are allowed to
Epass fresh scholarship online application for fee reimbursement is available in apepass.cgg.gov.in .