Appsc Issues Notification to Panchayat secretary Posts District wise vacancies…
Appsc today issues notification to fill 2677 Panchayat secretary Posts in AP. Appsc Panchayat secretary posts online application submission starts from 04-01-2014 and written test scheduled on 23-02-2014. Here in the post you can get Panchayat secretary written test Syllabus and Scheme of Examination.
The Panchayat secretary (Grade - IV) in A.P. Panchayat raj subordinate service General Recruitment to for 2677 posts, Applications are invited Online through the proforma Application to be made available on www.apspsc.gov.in from 04.01.2014 to 22.01.2014. 20.01.2014 is the last Date for payment of fee for recruitment to the post of Panchayat Secretary (Grade - IV) in A.P.
The Maximum age has been raised from 34 to 36 years as per the orders contained in G.O. Ms. No. 518 GA(Ser.A) Dept., Dt. 29.06.2013. (The details of vacancies, District, Community, Gender Wise (G/W) may be seen at Annexure-I in APPSC Panchayat secretary Recruitment notification Dec 2013 Download here.
Scheme and syllabus for recruitment to the post of Panchayat Secretary (Grade - IV):
Written Examination is (Objective Types) in Degree Standard with 300 marks. Paper 1 - 150 marks and Paper 2 - 150 marks. 150 minutes to time each paper.
- Paper-1: General Studies
- Paper-2 Rural Development and Problems in Rural Areas with special reference to Andhra Pradesh
APPSC Panchayat secretary Exam Syllabus:
Paper-1: General Studies
- Events of National and International importance.
- Current affairs – International, National and Regional.
- Current Developments in Science, Technology and Information Technology.
- History of Modern India with special emphasis upon Indian National Movement.
- Economic Development in India since Independence.
- Logical reasoning, Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic things about Disaster Management (CBSE –VIII & IX standard)
Paper-2:- Rural Development and Problems in Rural Areas with special reference to Andhra Pradesh (Questions in Paper-II will be framed with a view to test the General Awareness levels of the candidates broadly about developmental aspects related to Rural Areas.)
- Public Health and Sanitation, prevention of epidemics, hygiene behavoiur, village development.
- Social tensions and conflicts in contemporary society – problems of deprived groups.
- Indian System of Democracy – Democratic institutions, Panchayat Raj – Co-operative Institutions in the service of Rural Areas, their role and their effectiveness.
- Rural Economy and Development – Scientific developments relevant to rural areas –labour saving devices.
- Basic aspects related to Accounting.
APPSC Panchayat secretary posts online application from 04-01-2014 at www.apspsc.gov.in.