PGECET second and final phase counselling notification, 2nd phase from September last week…
PGECET 2014 First Phase Allotments are Released, APSCHE announce PGECET second and final phase counselling for left over seats in phase-I counselling and not reported cases and new seats sanctioned, if any, will be start from last week of September. A separate notification will be issued for PGECET Phase-II soon.
The candidates may note that, the web options exercised in first phase will not be considered for second phase of counseling. Candidates have to exercise options again for each phase of web based counseling. In case they are satisfied with the previous allotment, no need to exercise options again.
After PGECET 1st phase 7169 seats in M.Tech, 4287 seats in M. Pharmacy remain as vacant. PGECET second phase web counselling options entry stats from September 4th. PGECET seat vacancy position for second phase counselling will publish after 2nd September. PGECET 2013 first phase allotments orders are availble at http://pgecet.apsche.ac.in.
Who is eligible to PGECET second and final phase counselling?
- Who secure a seat in earlier phase of web based counseling and wishes to move to some other college.
- Candidates who participated in earlier phase of web based counseling and could not secure a seat.
- Candidates who did not participate in earlier phase
- Candidates who were allotted a seat but didn’t report or pay the fee at the college
- A candidate allotted a seat in earlier phase but cancelled his admission.
The left over seats after allotment for GATE / GPAT Candidates are alone available for PGECET candidates and PGECET second phase counselling notification will placed in pgecet.apsche.ac.in .