epass renewal of Post Matric Scholarships for the year 2014-15
|epass renewal started|
Social Welfare department of Andhra Pradesh is announced schedule to ePASS renewal of Post Matric Scholarships for the year 2013-14. Government invites online applications through ePASS website from July 8th to August 15. All BC, EBC students with parental annual income of less than Rs. 1 lakh are eligible for ePASS fee reimbursement registration, in case of SC, ST annual income 2 lakhs. Candidates need to apply for the renewal application through ePASS website at http://epass.cgg.gov.in/.
Students have to scan and upload the following documents:
- Income affidavit in Rs.10/- Non Judicial stamp paper duly signed by renewal student and parent. Notary not required.
- Marks copy of the final exam to be scanned and uploaded.
- Students must confirm the bank account shown on the website
- Valid mobile phone number
- Students Ration Card number.
- Students Aadhaar Card or UID number if available
ePass Renewal application registration for 2013-14 in http://epass.cgg.gov.in and more info in read here epass renewals 2013.
Download epass Income affidavit here.