INSPIRE awards online application School login at www.inspireawards-dst.gov.in...
INSPIRE is central government Programme, it covers students in the age group 10-32 years, and has five components:
- INSPIRE Award (for 10-15 age group),
- INSPIRE Internship at a science camp with opportunity for interaction with global science leaders (for 16-17 age group),
- INSPIRE Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE) @ Rs 80000/ per year for continuing education at B.Sc. and M.Sc. levels (for 17-22 age group),
- INSPIRE Fellowship for doctoral research (for 22-27 age group)
- INSPIRE faculty for assured career opportunity (for 27-32 age group).
The first component, viz INSPIRE Award, is implemented centrally through the States and UTs. Under this scheme, during the five year period two students are selected from each school of the country for an INSPIRE Award of Rs.5000/- each for preparing a Science Project . These awardees, who are students from classes 6th to 10th, then participate in a three tier competition: District, State and National Level. The projects exhibited are evaluated by a jury of experts. All the 28 states and 7 UTs are participating in the scheme.
Under this scheme, all recognized schools in the country, including private schools (aided or unaided), having classes 6th to 10th (whether all or some), are eligible to enroll in the scheme and submit nominations of eligible children to DST through their respective District education authority on-line/ off-line.
How to Forward INSPIRE awards student Nomination through School login:
- After INSPIRE Application has been successfully submitted for approval, you can receive Your Application Code to your registered mail.
- Once your Application has been accepted, I will receive User ID and Login Password generation link to your email.
- You need to generate password as per page direction mention in password generation page.
- If you forget the school login password, you can re generate the new password by entering application number in forget password page. But carefully check mail box for password regenerate link mail. Sometimes password regenerate link mail is displaying in spam mail. Check spam mails box too for password regenerate link mail.
- After login in to INSPIRE awards your school dash board at www.inspireawards-dst.gov.in, you will get below screen to Forward Nomination to DA. Read the in stations carefully enter 5 students’ details and INSPIRE awards projects names and discretion along with teacher’s names.
- After successful application submission, you will receive web acknowledgement from site to print.
Download Off line INSPIRE awards application here - Download
Off line application form is need to submit at DEO office. Merit based selection of students for INSPIRE Awards is done by the Head Master of each school, who is required to send nomination of best children, having aptitude for science, with all relevant details, to the District Education Authorities, who will send these to DST through State Education Authorities. All middle and high schools in the country, (having classes 6th to 8th) including private schools, are eligible to participate in the scheme.
INSPIRE awards online application school login to forward student Nomination now at www.inspireawards-dst.gov.in.