Steps to be followed in submission of AP DSC 2014 Online Application…
AP DSC 2014 Online Application submission starts from 04th December, last date to apply AP DSC 2014 Online Application is 17 January 2015. AP DSC 2014 Online Application now available at http://apdsc.cgg.gov.in.
How to pay AP DSC Exam application fee:
All candidate has to pay the fee by giving the details like Name of the candidate (as per SSC), DOB, Community and mobile phone number) at any APONLINE or Mee Seva centers. The candidate shall be issued a ‘Journal Number’ with which he can proceed with submission of AP DSC 2014 Online Application.
Visit the official website apdsc.cgg.gov.in and download information bulletin to check your eligibility.
Paste the Photo on any white paper and Sign below. The entire image consisting of the photo along with the signature is required to be scanned and stored in *.jpg format on local machine. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb.
- Visit the AP DSC official website apdsc.cgg.gov.in
- Click on application submission.
- Enter Payment Details, Select Post Applying for,
- If you qualified in any TET examination enter that APTET Examination Details.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature of yours
In next page AP DSC 2014 application will be opened.
- Check earlier TETs data (APTET Hall Ticket No and Candidate Name) correct or not.
- Submit your basic education details.[ Regular: Candidates who have continuous 7 years of study in school and resided in AP, Private: Candidates who have not studied in any educational institution during the whole or part of preceding 7 years of study. Check Local District you Belong details after entering above details.]
- Next check post details (Post Applied, Opted Subject, Opted Medium, Local District, District Opted) which you applying for again here.
- On next column enter education details carefully. You need to enter SSC, Inter, Degree and its Equivalent Qualification details with Board, Hall Ticket No, Medium and Date of Passing.
- Next column you need to enter your Professional qualifications details for applying posts.
- Later you need to enter applicant details like Father's Name, Mother's Name, Gender, Marital Status, Address for Communication, E-mail Address, Aadhaar Number, Identification Marks As per SSC Certificate.
- After completion click on preview button to check all the details. Click on SUBMIT if all the details are correct or you can also click EDIT to change your details.
- Take printout 2 or 3 copies and submit application copy along with self attested Xerox copies of educational and other relevant documents District DSC centers.
Remember again AP DSC 2014 Online Application available only at apdsc.cgg.gov.in. 16-01-2015 is the last date for DSC 2014 Online Application submission.
We will provide AP DSC 2014 Model papers shortly here.