EDCET 2014 Web counseling AP and TS at edcet.apsche.ac.in
All qualified candidates of EdCET 2014 can to attend to the certificate verification from today. After verification candidates can exercise the web options for admission into B.Ed. Course as per the dates mentioned below at any of the helpline centers with all original certificates
Required Documents for EDCET 2014 Web counseling
- Hall Ticket, Rank card
- Degree Provisional Certificates and Certificate of Intermediate or its equivalent
- SSC Certificate
- Study Certificates from 9th class to Graduation or Residence Certificate for preceding 7 years
- Integrated Community certificate
- T C
- Income certificate from MRO taken after 01-01-2014
Procedure to Exercise Ed.cet web Options
- Open the website http://edcet.apsche.ac.in. Click web counseling. Then click Web options in the next window. Read the instructions carefully, then click I Understood button.
- Enter the details as shown in the option form and click on View Data button.
- Option form will be displayed as shown below with colleges on the left side. This window displays all the eligible colleges based on gender and Methodology. Two types of filters are available to minimize the selection list. The first filter is Alphabetical order and another filter as per the District.
- Select the college on left window and click to add to the right side window as option number one. Then next one will be added as second option and so on. The priority of options is displayed on the right side window.
- You can Modify the priority of options by clicking on the Modify button. Select an option, drag it to the required place and drop. Automatically the option will be moved to the new location and the priority numbers will be renumbered. (OR) Select the option and press the UP/DOWN arrow buttons present in between the tables to move up/down one level.
- Select an option and Click the Delete button, then the option will be deleted from the selected list.
- After satisfying with the selected list of colleges and their priorities, click on Save button and enter the Scratch card password through the virtual key board available on the screen and mobile number and click Confirm button, then the selected options are saved in the Server for processing, and the saved options will be displayed in printed format. Take a print and verify thoroughly the colleges and their priority.
The Saved or Frozen options can be viewed and/or print through the Print options (Saved/Frozen) link from home page also.
EdCET seat allotment
The options registered in the server will be frozen automatically on the last day specified in the notification and shall be used for seat allotment. The options will be processed on the dates specified and the results will be communicated through SMS message to the mobile number, which you have provided and you can also take a print of the provisional allotment order from the website.
Allotments will be made in the order of preference of options and exercise utmost care while entering options. Allotments will be made in the rank order. Allotment made in. the web counseling is final and cannot be altered under any circumstances. Therefore only such colleges and courses that candidate will join without any hesitation should be chosen.
EDCET 2014 Web counseling for AP and TS at edcet.apsche.ac.in